Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Birthday Outfit Tiara same as Marisol's?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chrysa1is's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone have both the Birthday Outfit with the purple skirt and tiara and Marisol's stage and tiara?

    Are they the same tiara?

    I have a stage, but I really don't want to take it out of the box and if the tiara is the same, that's good enough for me.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have the Birthday but not the one from the stage. As best I can tell they are tne same with different stones. Maybe some one has both and can say for sure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •